Reimagining Reintegration - An Analysis of Sustainable Return After Conflict
This report measures the reintegration of the Iraqi returnees across 14 districts in Iraq. The suitability of their return is measured through eighth criteria and compared to a set of data from 2012 (when applicable).
The eight criteria measured are:
- Safety And Security, Adequate Standard of Living,
- Access to Livelihoods and Economic Security,
- Restitution and Protection of Housing,
- Land and Property,
- Personal Documentation,
- Family Reunification,
- Participation in Public Affairs,
- Legal Remedies and Justice.